Introduction of “Fun With Photo”

Hello Friends,

Well, before we start lets share some of my blogging experiences. Firstly I made a blog for learning purposes then seriously started working behind my blog “Great Collection of Quotes and Poems”. Yes! Obviously that is a copy-paste blog, Blog description says itself. Basically it is a collection of posts taken from other places. But I always tried to publish Good and Quality Contents. It really made me feel good when I started getting good response on my blog. I would like to thanks to all of my blog readers for that!

Something about FUN WITH PHOTO

On this very first post, I am going to tell you the purpose and idea behind this blog. When I started my first blog [yes, the “Great Collection of Quotes and Poems” blog] I had a vision and intension to share some good things.  After the great success with “Great Collection of Quotes and Poems”, I am introducing my blog “Fun With Photo” regarding Image manipulation and Fun with Images. Hope you like it and will support me.

Fun with Photo

What will you find in this blog???

Here you will find a complete solution about Image manipulation. The basic purpose of this blog is to share my creations and Art regarding Image editing. I want to share my knowledge with you, so I will be posting my own tutorials regarding image editing. Basically I am very friendly with Corel, so most of the contents will be related to Corel Photo Paint, and Corel Draw. I know that Photoshop is considered as the most powerful image editing tool. Even I like some Photoshop editing, But still, I am using Corel since it’s version 9 (Corel’s latest version is X5), so I am kind of addicted to it! Hence,

With regards,

MaC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection